Thursday 9 December 2010

Wed 8th Dec..........

Brain age goes up from 24 to 47. Not great. I am getting pretty damn good at tetris though.

Breakfast Wendy tells me I am much better in here as it was minus 8 yesterday on her way to work. I suppose she has a point, and at least i havent spent 48 hours in my car on a scottish motorway.

The sun is shining outside and I crave fresh air so go for a daring 10 minute walk outside. It is freezing though and makes me realise how heavy I have become just walking is an effort.

Still no roomie so have a quiet afternoon and break my own no nap rule. I have to stay awake for the Apprentice tonight.. Surely Stuart Baggs the brand has to go tonight.

Don't think I have mentioned before the other longtermer next door? She is either Russian or Polish - not sure which and with her bump is as wide as she is tall. Think Mungo from Blazing Saddles ( classic mel brooks film) Anyway i dont know why she is being kept in but she has been trying to leave for 3 days now and they wont let her go but last night there was somekind of showdown with her and 2 hard looking relatives standing looking fierce outside the midwives office. I hear some kind of confrontation and then she was gone......lets hope she doesnt return and get moved in here......

Loved the apprentice - I hope Alan has checked out Stuarts CV....... I think he is full of s**t myself. But now having read half of his autobiography - I get why he kept him in.

I go to sleep at 11.30pm - midwives are very busy tonight and i have to wait til then to get my clexane jab..........another day done.

No comments:

Post a Comment