Monday 20 December 2010

Sunday.....yawn.

Sundays are boring around here. Dont know why they are more boring than other days, they just are. 

Crap nights sleep, I wake up lots in the night. Posh Bird also wakes up a few times - we have little chats here and there but not much but thanks to the curtain room divider and my flapping ears I work out she is here becuase she is diabetic and keeps having hypos made worse by her pregnancy. She was in HDU - high dependancy unit for 4 days until Thursday and then got readmitted saturday night. That must be scary. She is 34 weeks.No wonder she is huffing and puffing.

My BP is sort of steady but has the odd moment.  Dont have a shower until after lunch - montitoring is late today cos the ward is very busy again. No visitors today cos of the snow.  I get a few phone calls though which helps pass the time. I think I am at my boredom threshold, have had enough of playing this game and I want to go home now.

Feel a bit woe is me, but I just have to dig deep and get through the next few days.  I eat my tea - corned beef sandwich, spicy wedges, soup and salad. The last freddo frog bites the dust.

Havent seen DD since Friday but hopefully if the roads are okay then DH will bring her in tomorrow (Monday)  Bloody snow - if I see once more weather report think I might have to scream  AAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH.

Get my PJs on and watch the Apprentice - love it. Well done Stella. I could do with a swig of Urban, or Prism for that matter.

Tomorrows another day and then its only 2 more sleeps.  YIPPEEEEEEEEE........

No comments:

Post a Comment