Wednesday 1 December 2010

Getting used to the idea........

Me and dh go into practical mode and with the help of mum we sort out before and after school stuff for dd and make plans for the next few weeks, We have a builder turning up at home on monday to do some major work to our bathroom, and put in new windows. I will do anything to avoid being at home avoiding dust and noise!

Make arrangements to start my maternity leave early from work early.

Theres a nice girl in the other bed who is also a fellow bleeder - she is just 28 weeks.  dh goes home to get me some things and bring in dd to visit.

The next couple of days pass by, I am monitored and well looked after. Loads of people moan about the NHS but I have no complaints.

My fellow bleeder roomie goes home on the sunday night  and the room is my own until the next one arrives!

I have a nice visit from friends H and P who bring me a lovely goody bag and its good to talk about non-hospital stuff for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment