Saturday 4 December 2010

Moving to the room next door

Last night I also moved to the room next door as they dont like to mix antenatal ladies with mums and babies and there was a mix next door. My old friend was in there with her baby - a gorgeous little boy after a long labour so she swapped rooms with me and I was with a new friend - fellow lifer and bleeder. She had been in 5 weeks after being admitted in October. Due for her c-section next week.

Today I had a home visit for a few hours - it was lovely but a bit wierd. I felt quite feeble, not much energy but I suppose being institutionalised for 10 days makes you that way. Halfway through the bathoom building works and the house was chaotic but I didnt care. Cuddled DD on the sofa and watched a film, gathered a few things like christmas lists etc and drank delicious cups of tea from real mugs. DD was a bit upset when I had to leave to come back and then that set me off which then my mum off.......but a good visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment