Sunday 5 December 2010

A room to myself..........!

At about 9pm that night the chavster is discharged and my bedspace is being taken out of commision due to a leaky roof in the corner. Its not a big deal to me but of course on grounds of health and safety rules are roles.......

So I get her bed and my old bed is not in use so woo hoo I have the full 5star room to myself - absolute luxury. Well until the roof is fixed anyway..........

Wed 1st Dec and its still freezing outside. In a way glad to be in here cos in emergency getting here quickly would be a nightmare driving. DD and DH come every other night during the week so they visit tonight and we have fun charging around with rubber gloves and aprons on pretending we are doing injections. She is an amazing little girl, taking everything in her stride without mummy at home.  And DH is brilliant too, effectively acting as a single Dad whilst going to work and dealing with building works going on at the house.  He uploads pics to facebook so that I can see them from my room to see how progress is going.  I am very lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment