Saturday 4 December 2010

The Snoring Curry Muncher.......

So after my turker baster friend goes, the next day in moves the curry muncher. Please dont think I have a problem with Indian people, or curry.  But this woman keeps strange hours......she sleeps all day and then keeps awake until 2am, with her light on whilst yapping on her mobile phone. And Jesus can she snore. I have never heard anything like it......sleep is impossible. Her hubby turns up and brings a full Indian banquet. I mean banquet - about 10 bowls , plates cutlery the lot. And it smells. A lot. If I wanted a room at the bekash curry house then I would have made a reservation. But as it happens this is my sodding bedroom too.

DH brings in my lavender room spray, and I do the curtains when she isnt there. She snores all night. I am forever thankful when 2 days later she is shipped out..........phew

No comments:

Post a Comment