Tuesday 30 November 2010

back home........

So good to be back home - dd was pleased to see me when she got back from school.  Had to take the week off work to rest. feeling very weak though and as the days went by feeling quite lightheaded.

Decided now might be a good time to properly pack my hospital bag........and dh went up the loft to get all of the baby stuff down.I am on major knicker checking alert, no sign of anymore blood though.

Went mad on online shopping - got virtually everthing for xmas pressies done. And wrapped all of dd's birthday pressies for december just in case. By saturday/sunday though had terrible upset stomach. Made the silly decision to go to ikea to get a chair for the baby's room. Big mistake - felt really faint and we had to leave quickly.

It dawned on me on sunday evening that me feeling wierd coincided with me leaving hospital. Hmmmmm - so i either have mrsa or less worryingly could i be allergic to iron tablets? I decide to stop the tablets and ring the midwife in the morning.
She tells me to stop the tablets and get natural iron supplement insted - spatone. I do this and thank god i feel 10 times better by the evening.

I really want to back to work on wednesday, boredom is setting in big time and i only have 3 weeks left until i start maternity leave.

On wednesday i go back to work, lovely - I feel normal again. I am training my maternity cover  and just getting on with it.

On my way home on thursday , I pop to argos and into the village butchers to pick up lamb chops for tea. The butcher jokes he needs to get me a chair - i don't want to be giving birth in his shop. dh is home as he has been off work with a bad throat. dd is still at afterschool club.

I pop to the loo and  stare again in disbelief. Blood, a lot of it. OMG ! here we go again.........

No comments:

Post a Comment